I need that special feeling again! I am finally going to buy my first car and I need your help. Below are my top choices and currently there is one I am leaning heavily toward but I would love to hear your choice. The perks I need in a car are: I want room to put stuff by the drivers seat for my phone and other miscellaneous things, I need room for my chocolate lab to ride and possibly put her crate in it a few times, and I commute a ways so gas is a small issue but I won't let that be my only determining factor! Pick a good one!
1. Toyota Solara
Perks: being like my mom! This is what she drives!
Downer: Outta my league!

2. Toyota Camry (This is what I drive now)
Perks: Reliable, good gas mileage
Downer: too simple

3. Toyota 4 Runner
Perks: Toyota (lasts forever), The back tailgate window rolls down
Downer: More expensive than a Pathfinder but not as much room and perks

4. Nissan Xterra in yellow
Perks: I have wanted this car as long as I can remember!
Downer: Not as much room as the other SUV's on my list

5. Nissan Pathfinder
Perks: Lots of storage room, 3rd row of seats
Downer: Hmm.... gas mileage

6. Honda CRV
Perks: Smaller SUV, better gas mileage
Downer: Smaller SUV

7. GMC Acadia
Perks: American made, Pretty
Downer: I don't know much about this car. I just saw it on the road the other day and I like it!

Thanks for your help!
I still think the Pathfinder is the car that makes most sense for you. But I really like the Acadia too. I've never looked at the inside of one, so I don't know how big it is and what kind of features it has, but I think it's a good lookin' SUV! None of the cars make sense if taking Darby places with you, and her crate too, is really important to you. Definitely an SUV. But yeah...those are my thoughts!
ReplyDeleteI like the Acadia....its pretty....lol I miss you!
ReplyDeleteplus...buy american! they neeed all the help they can get!
ReplyDelete