1. Kanye West is a jerk. He really is. Taylor Swift has taken both country and pop music by storm! She is a breathe of fresh air! And here comes Kanye raining on her parade! Do I even need to mention that he brought a bottle of Jack Daniels to the show? Maybe that was his motivation... No matter what he believes, he needs to apologize to Taylor, she is nothing but good.
2. Let's continue on the same note... Serena Williams. She deserves the $10,000 fine, the $500 racquet abuse fine, and frankly I would be okay with them taking back her $350,000 for playing! She exemplified poor sportsmanship and should not only apologize to the tennis community and young girls watching her play and trying to be like her.
3. Same not, again (what a terrible weekend!)... Michael Jordan. It is a little late for a twice retired NBA star to be settling old scores from 10th grade. LET IT GO ALREADY!! Jerk.
Come on, people!!! Think before you talk! I'll say it again, think before you talk!
4. Patrick Swayze, one of my favorite men in Hollywood, has passed away. I knew it was coming, I was just hoping it wouldn't. Thank you, Patrick, for your beautiful love story, your fabulous movies, and your positive attitude at the end. I don't know if people will remember you forever, but I know I will be watching your movies the rest of my life! You were a good man!
5. We are slowly but surely getting more positive (it's always good to get the negative stuff out first). The UGA game! Oh man, that was intense! But so much fun to watch. And the famous fist bump at the end was classic. If you missed it, here it is:
6. Fall is on it's way! My favorite season! I am writing a post about that soon!
7. Darby is officially one! She is such a big girl and I am just so in love with her! My Darbs is so smart and so hilarious and so cute! She was the best $300 I ever spent (too bad it couldn't stop at just $300!). Here is a picture from her party:
7. Katie has some great opportunities coming up soon and I am so excited for her!!! There are a couple different job possibilities and it is just exciting to see how God is providing for her and Chris!
8. I got to watch Asher all by myself Saturday for the first time. We really bonded and I think you could say we are BFF's now! Love him to pieces!! Thanks Adam and Michelle for letting me watch him!
9. FAMILY REUNION NEXT WEEK!! WOOHOO!!!!!

10. I met 4 of our D-Group girls yesterday. I am SO pumped. They are so wonderful and I have only spend 2 hours with them! God is going to do so much in our lives and I am THRILLED!
11. I saw a quote today: "Bloggers: Never have so many people with so little to say said so much to so little people." HAHA! I think that somes up basically this whole post!
I could not agree more about Kanye! I can not STAND him. What was he doing when he was 16/17 years old? Definitely not making it huge and controlling all of his concerts! Did you know, Taylor designs and produces her concerts pretty much on her own? All things have to be run by her- I think that's pretty amazing for her age.
ReplyDeletePatrick Swayze- such depressing news. My all-time favorite actor, favorite movie (Dirty Dancing). There will definitely be a showing of Dirty Dancing in memory this weekend!
Lastly, I CRACKED UP when I saw the fist beat at the end of the UGA game! That was soooo awesome with Spurrier right there in front of them. It was definitely an intense game!