Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Coming Soon... To Tie You Over...

I have about five half-written blogs in my Dashboard! I am having trouble finding motivation to finish them. One of them needs more humor, one I am so utterly passionate about that I can't find the proper words to express myself, one needs more research before finishing, one I just keep putting off so it must not be too interesting, and one just happened so I haven't gotten around to completing the post. However, this weekend my Sissy told me I need to put more blogs up because she needs something to do (like having a 3 1/2 year old and a 5 month old isn't enough work!). So, here is one to hold you over in the mean time. Maybe it will give me some inspiration!

Lately, I have been really into celebrity news. Sad, I know, but I like to try and live vicariously through them. So I read articles, look at pictures, and watch/read interviews with them. Most recently, I have been following the cast of Twilight and New Moon since apparently that is my latest obsession. They are a pretty private and tight-knit group of young actors, but that really has nothing to do with this post! My parents got me a subscription to InStyle for Christmas and I got the first magazine today. The final page was a short interview with Hugh Grant. This got me thinking, would this interview be nearly as interesting if they had done it with an ordinary person like myself? Or is it simply the celebrity status that makes it interesting? Well, I am going to answer the questions and you can determine that for yourself!

Itching to work with... Agents, Editors, and Publishers. The more time in the world of writing the better!

Favorite designers... My dream favorite designers are Prada, Valentino, Dior, and Oscar de la Renta. Their stuff is unbelievable! However, my reality favorite designers are New York and Company, Lucky Brand Jeans, and Banana Republic.

Signature scent... I don't really like perfume but I have discovered two that I love: Lucky You Lucky Brand and Coach Legacy

Cosmetic Essentials... Loose powder, mascara, and gloss are essentials. And all the shampoos and soaps necessary if we are talking more than just make-up...

Necessary extravagance... purses and shoes. Accessories make the outfit so I would rather buy a cheap solid shirt and dress it up with a beautiful bag or a bold coat!

Happy I bought... my Darby, car, and iPhone

Recent splurge... iPhone.

Wishing I could... quit my job and travel. I have tasted travel and want to do so much more off it. There is simply too much to do and see in this world without being stuck in a cubicle 9 hours a day. Very unfair if you ask me!

Craving... nothing right now because it is midnight but I have a feeling tomorrow will bring on a whole list. Maybe chickfila for lunch?!

Can't put down... in terms f item, my iPhone; in terms of a book, the Twilight Saga. Even if I put it down I am still looking up extras and outtakes on-line or watching the movies. Obsessed, I'm telling you.

Listening to... My iPod. It has SUCH a variety! In my current playlist I have Collective Soul, Muse, Dido, The Cranberries, David Gray, U2, Coldplay, Matchbox Twenty, Paramore, Death Cab for Cutie, and so much more!

Caffeine of choice... coffee and sweet tea

If I weren't acting... okay, an ordinary person can't answer this one really. But, if I weren't acting... I would be myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment