Sunday, December 27, 2009

Project: Ringtone!

I need a really neat ringtone for my phone. I want it to be a good song that will make me want to miss the incoming call everytime because I am enjoying the ringtone so much. Right now I have Hark! The Herald Angels Sing and it is great but it is now longer Christmas! I think I will get two ringtones to switch between. I have provided below a list of the songs and artists along with a playlist where you can actually listen to the song. The only problem with that is the ringtone in iTunes is only 30 seconds and the playlist has the full song. For the most part, the ringtone is either the first 30 seconds or 30 seconds of the chorus. I will note on my list if it is anything different or if both options are available. Enjoy and let me know which one you think I should use!



The List (in no particular order):
Possibility by Lykke Li
Fireflies by Owl City
Supermassive Blackhole by Muse (3 possible ringtones: intro music, first verse, or second verse)
Violet Hill by Coldplay (Intro talking/singing or guitar part)
Cemetries of London by Coldplay
Paparazzi by Lady Gaga
Falling Slowly by Glen Hansard
Thunder by Boys Like Girls
Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Where is the Love by Black eyed Peas
Wild at Heart by Gloriana
Love Story by Taylor Swift (chorus or the end part when Romeo proposes)
1, 2, 3, 4 by Plain White Tees
The Adventure Final - Angels and Airwaves
Half of my Heart - John Mayer with Taylor Swift
A Place in this World - Taylor Swift
Warning - Incubus
Live your Life - TI
Let it Rock - Kevin Rudolf
Clocks - Coldplay
Two is Better than One - Boys Like Girls with Taylor Swift
Say (All I Need) - OneRepublic








Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

2 comments:

  1. Wild at Heart by Gloriana and Paparazzi by Lady Gaga both are totally different but totally FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how much iTunes charges, but you can get them for free from www.myxertones.com so you could download quite a few of them and assign them to different people or something. - Jill

    ReplyDelete