Updates are coming soon! I just logged on to my blog for the first time in who knows how long. I noticed about 5 or 6 unfinished blogs that I was really, really excited about. SO.... I am about to finish and publish them! Just a precursor though - it is 9:30 PM and I have to finish a little bit of work for tomorrow. So chances are good I won't get around to publishing all the posts tonight. Look for my fabulous (is it bad to flatter myself?) writing in the next day or two, because I am really excited about them now!
PS - My niece, Ella, is on the phone with Ralph (my dad who's name is Rick) and she is telling him about her first dentists visit. She said they "painted" her teeth and he asked if they were a different color. Her response was: "Can I go look in the mirror real quick?" HAHA! To steal from the name of an old show, Kids Say the Darnedest Things! I just had to share that sweet story!
No comments:
Post a Comment