For the first - and quite possibly the last - time I am going to put all my tweets from last week into one post. I cannot remember everything I tweeted about this week so this could be really lame, or maybe really fun. Let's see...
At the movies to watch Letters to Juliet and a rowdy group of golden girls just came in. My morning just got even better!
9:36 AM May 15th
RT @katiehayes22 : Great seats! Ready for a great game! Let's go @Braves!!! http://twitpic.com/1ntg3y // I am jealllllouss!!!!!
9:32 PM May 14th
I was all set to iron with a movie in and wine poured. But now I just want to write for a bit and then read. What a crazy Friday night!!
9:31 PM May 14th
I will be checking Scan Gwinnett in the morning... great. And I will also be checking showtimes for Eclipse - who wants to go?!?!
10:56 PM May 13th
@michellehezlep receiving her pin! YAY Nurse Michelle!!! http://twitpic.com/1njjpb
8:20 PM May 13th
Do you ever duck your head in a parking deck despite being inside your car?
6:13 PM May 13th
I am listening to my iPod at work and almost (really, almost) started signing aloud 'Sweet Caroline' thanks to the cast of Glee. Close call.
2:48 PM May 13th
I got this new lotion for work and I thought it wasn't too strong - now that it is all over my hands I can't stop sneezing and sniffling!
2:38 PM May 13th
YAY NGCSU!!! Fox5 report: Top ranked softball team in the country and only one undefeated 45-0!! Rockstars! Go Saints!!
10:51 PM May 12th
Does anyone else like to crunch on ice whilst chewing gum?
6:51 PM May 12th
@EclipseSoundtrk is being revealed today. Exciting! Another great soundtrack to go with the saga! List of songs: http://bit.ly/EclipseST
5:18 PM May 12th
584!! I'm getting there!
2:50 PM May 12th
Yesterday I had 977 e-mails in my inbox. Today I have 841. About 800 more to go and I'll be good! Problem: I don't see that happening...
11:15 AM May 12th
My work e-mail is out of control. I feel like I need to hire an assistant for a weekend to organize it!
10:52 AM May 11th
I just got an in! I really hope this works out!
6:37 PM May 10th
My day was just ruined because I opened a news story and there was a picture of a bird covered in oil in the Gulf. So sad to see that.
1:00 PM May 10th
No comments:
Post a Comment