Sunday, August 1, 2010

July's List

Every day in July (and twice on Fridays) I wrote down a song of the day. I chose a song that meant a lot that day, one that I couldn't stop playing, or just a random song from my iPod. I had so much fun keeping the list that I have decided to do this for the rest of the year. Every month will have a different theme to the daily list. I am so excited to share these with you the first of every month!

Here is my playlist from July. Hopefully you will find some new music to add to your collection. I recommend all these songs!

1- Your Love is My Drug - Ke$ha
2- Love Bug - The Jonas Brothers, California Gurls - Katy Perry (Bonus day Friday!)
3- I Go to the Barn - Band of Horses
4- Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus
5- There Will Be a Day - Jeremy Camp
6- Crimson and Clover - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
7- Ours - The Bravery
8- Airplanes (feat. Hayley Williams) - B.o.B.
9- With You in My Head - UNKLE, Supergirl - Saving Jane
10- De ja Vu - 3OH!3
11- Where is the Love - Black Eyed Peas
12 - Misery - Maroon 5
13- Bullet Proof - La Roux
14- Boy Band Medley - Straight No Chaser
15- Healer - Kari Jobe
16- Melt my Heart to Stone - Adele, Wonderwall - Ryan Adams
17- Paper Planes - M.I.A.
18- Martyr's Song - Todd Agnew
19- Somebody to Love - Justin Bieber
20- I Love Playin With Fire - The Runaways (Kristen Stewart version from the Movie, The Runaways)
21- Breakeven - The Script
22- My Sister - Reba McEntire
23- Free - Zac Brown Band, Boondocks - Little Big Town
24- Fireflies - Owl City
25- Vindicated - Dashboard Confessional
26- Such Great Heights - The Postal Service
27- The Trapeze Swinger - Iron & Wine
28- Never Saw Blue Like That - Shawn Colvin
29- 500 Miles - Rockapella
30- Breathe Me - Sia, Almost Lover - A Fine Frenzy
31- Baby - Justin Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment