Saturday, September 18, 2010

August's List

I am only 19 days late in posting this. MY BAD! To continue the "lists" for the year, in August I created my Bucket List. Every day I wrote down something I want to see or accomplish before I "kick the bucket."

1. Own a pair of really nice shoes.
2. Get married.
3. Attend a Georgia/Florida game.
4. Keep a daily photo journal for a year.
5. Dye my hair blond (even if it is only for a couple of days). Then I can have proof brunettes are better!
6. Own horses.
7. Get a Masters degree.
8. Vacation on a yacht.
9. Experience having a baby.
10. Learn to play the piano well.
11. Write a book.
12. Create a scrapbook of all my vacations. This way when I really need a vacation, I can flip through this.
13. Give a lecture.
14. Finally learn to water ski.
15. Have a column.
16. Stand in the middle of Machu Picchu.
17. Fly first class.
18. Stay in a five star hotel.
19. Go to all 50 states (I am about half way through).
20. Read the Bible from cover to cover.
21. Go on a beach vacation by myself.
22. Take a cross country road trip.
23. Host a really awesome cocktail party.
24. Swim with dolphins.
25. Meet a celebrity (we're talking A list here).
26. Be a board member for a non-profit.
27. Take the Euro train around Europe.
28. Learn (and understand) how to do my taxes.
29. Become completely fluent in Spanish.
30. Make a gourmet, five course meal.
31. Love my family as best as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment