
Darby-girl loves, loves, LOVES the snow! It gave her SO much energy yesterday and I am hearing reports of the same today (my Mama is home with her today!). I was very excited to be home with her yesterday while she experienced her first snow. ON a side note: She loves eating ice. When she hear the ice maker she stops whatever she is doing to go beg for a piece. So the snow yesterday was like one huge chunk of ice to her. She would just run around the yard and eat snow and go through the bushes. She is quite a snow puppy! But at the same time she does not care for it when trying to go potty! This morning she slipped down the stairs and fell on the sidewalk. Poor puppy! Last night she was sniffing around and kept acting like her paws were getting stuck in the snow. She would move her front paws and look back at the back ones like, "Excuse me, let's go." Then she would lift a front paw and put it in a previous paw print spot from earlier in the day. Gosh, she is so darn entertaining! The picture above is the only one I have at work from yesterday but I will post more tonight whilst (I love that word!) I am curled up in front of the fire (and television - I am not completely Victorian).
Happy Day-After-Snow Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment