1. I dread waking up in the morning during the week. It is so uncool to wake up, get dressed, and drive and hour just to work. Boo!!
2. Searching YouTube for videos is a black hole for time. I could seriously spend hours looking at these videos. And you will get a payoff for it - I will be posting a few of my faves soon.
3. Robsten (Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart) news is all over because of the Awards Show Sunday night. I love it! I love them! They looked like they were really enjoying themselves last night. Not to mention K. Stew looked phenomenal in her dress! She is embracing the red carpet and it is paying off for sure! See??
4. Speaking of K. Stew, I am tired of all the haters!! The Bert Show was annoying me Monday morning hating on her based on pictures alone. All you have to do is read/watch a couple of interviews and you will see that she is so uncomfortable in the spotlight. Give the chick a break! I think she is well-educated, well-spoken, extremely mature, and very grounded for her age. She is only 20! Compare her to other 20-year-olds and maybe your opinion would change.
5. Speaking of morning radio shows, I wish they would stay on the air past 10 am. I get so bored with music sometimes so a longer morning show would really help out. I get annoyed with them easily, particularly if they talk about things that I disagree with, but it is still a needed break from the same songs over and over again.
6. I am starting to prefer Twitter of Facebook. Yes, I said it. I think it is probably because I don't follow near as many people on Twitter as I am friends with on Facebook. Therefore, I am not bombarded with comments I don't care about!
7. I got a new pair of yellow heels and I have thoroughly enjoyed rocking them all weekend. I love retail therapy. It really is good for me!
8. I also love hot tea. I just wish I liked green tea as much as I love black teas. But YUM-O... I think I will be having a cup tomorrow! Peach Ginger or Peppermint? Both delicious...
9. I am gearing up for sushi and New Moon with my sweet cousins on Saturday!! We are almost there. I am SO blessed to have been fortunate enought to grow up with three awesome cousins very close by. I love them MUCHO!
10. I am watching the Top 10 Pig Out Hot Spots on The Travel Channel. There are some pretty crazy people out there eating a pretty crazy amount of food - anything from Pizza to Oysters! Oh the joys of food in America. We have the option to pig out on Oysters...
And a bonus #11: I am ready for my life to begin, but I feel like it is stuck in neutral.
Extra bonus #12: My pup is lazy!! Adorable as can be, but when the sun goes down she is done for the day! However, right now she is kind of freaking out. Something must have caught her eye because she is looking around and keeps spazzing out. Hmm... maybe she is just paranoid like her Mommy (that would be me).
Two posts in one week? I'm in heaven! See - I told you I check it all the time. :-) Jill
ReplyDelete