Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Darbs

This sweet puppy, Darby, takes up all of my free time. She is full of life (energy!). I am absolutely smitten with her! I love to just sit there watching her play or even sleep (especially if she is having a dream). I find myself thinking about her when I am away from her and wondering what she is doing. If I am this way with a puppy, I can only imagine the way it will be when I have a child, good grief!! I cannot believe I haven't posted pictures of this sweet puppy love yet but here they are. Enjoy these photos of my love!







4 comments:

  1. Darby is precious!!! I'm jealous, I miss my dog! Did you see Marley and Me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yes, I did see Marley and Me! It was such a good movie (but it made me cry so much!!) I'm glad Darby is still a puppy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...she's getting so big! Cute pictures though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the movie and I definitely cried, cried for 20 minutes straight at the end I think!

    ReplyDelete