For over a year now I have been searching for a graduate program that really tugs at my heart strings and calls my name. I found a program toward the beginning of my search at the London Metropolitan University. If I pursued this program I would graduate with a degree in International Tourism Marketing. This program is based out of London and I would be studying half the time in London and half the time in Pointers, France. This is such an amazing opportunity for me. Since this has been on my mind for a year I decided to go ahead and apply for the 12 month program. Well, good news, I am going to get a degree in International Tourism Marketing!!!!!! I report to London in September! I realize this is a huge step, especially in this economy. And I can't believe I am leaving with two brand new nephews just arriving this summer and a sweet puppy at home but I don't want to live a life of "what-if's." So, here here to London...

And here, here to one more thing.... April 1st. April Fools!! You knew I wouldn't let this silly day pass the blog by! I really have been looking at this program, that is not a joke, but it doesn't seem like a promising program in this world economy and I couldn't leave my nieces, nephews, and puppy behind! And the rest of the family I suppose.... So here, here to staying put! For now.
I'm not gonna lie, you got me girlfriend!
ReplyDeleteOMG i was JUST about to text you before i read it all...that was GOOD!! I'll have to tell you about the april fools joke i helped play on my supervisor on my 2nd day in the office!! it was great and she thought it was hilarious!
ReplyDelete