These four things have nothing in come with one another. Well, they do have things in common I'm sure. Darby uses her hands to dig in the Earth and feel refreshed. The Earth is held in God's hands and that is refreshing to Darby. Darby wants hands and the Earth wants to be refreshed. So, with a stretch, they are indeed related - just not in the blog they aren't.
These are simply four totally random thoughts that I just had, so let me explain...
Refreshed
I have had an incredible sense of calmness in my life, which is quite refreshing! Work has been crazy the past couple of weeks. We have been busy in preparing to wrap up the campaign. I have done a lot of work at home every night this week and my WONDERFUL parents have been a blessing in helping me! Also, my weekends have found a way to fill right up. Of course I love spending time with family, friends, and Darby but it can be exhausting not having much down time on the weekends. But I have also joined a new House Church (bible study), made some new friends, enjoyed chats with old frineds, spent quality time at the park with Darby, and simply embracing this sunny weather! My life is full but I am so happy and content with it. I am still single, don't know exactly what to do next or when to do it, where to go, etc. All of that seems like just details that will work out with time, so today and yesterday, and tomorrow, I am enjoying this life that God has truly blessed me with! God is really amazing, I hope you know that! And He is sending His goodness to me and I am living happily in His will and in His community of believers.
Hands
Hands are so important! I use my hands a lot at work with stuffing envelopes, typing e-mails, writing to do lists, carrying the mail, coding chacks, filing papers, etc. More importantly, I use my hands to feed myself, prepare my bed to sleep in, and many more important daily chores. Furthermore, I use my hands to exaggerate a story I am telling, to pray with fellow believers, to lift praises up to God, to hug a dear friend or loved one, to pet my sweet puppy. Hands are so essential to our physical and emotional needs. It is really entertaining to think about all the uses of our hands. I know other body parts are important but the hands are awesome!
Darby
I love my little lab puppy so very, very (varily, varily - for those of you that go to Grace) much! She is too smart for her own good - she has learned how to open doors! PULL open doors, it is ridiculous! But aside from her little antics I have had the most amazing time simply enjoying her spirit. She is so lively and full of joy - that is what I LOVE about dogs! I could have a bad day at work but then I get home and she just loves on me and it is so nice to see a face that doesn't know what a bad day is! Darby just renews my spirit and keeps me on my toes - just like a child would.
Earth
Our planet. It is pretty great. Last Wednesday was Earth Day... just another day to most people... but it really is a great reminder to take care of what we were given. We did absolutely nothing to deserve this home; but many people are doing everything in their power to make the Earth disappear! Just love our Earth a little bit. Leave it nicer than you found it - just like your Mama would tell you to do!
***Sorry I took so long to write something - I will try to be better about it now! Look for an update soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment