Sunday, January 25, 2009

25

I know some of you may be 24 fanatics and the fact that I labeled this post 25 and not 24 is really bothering you. Here is my advice to you: Get over it and keep reading!

First, I have discovered that I am terrible at sitting down and writing on the weekends. It seems as though I always fill up my weekends somehow. Or I get so bored not even writing sounds good to me!

However, one thing I did accomplish is a game on Facebook. The game is to list 25 things about yourself in a note and then tag 25 people. It is really neat the things you learn about people from it! My neighbor in Dahlonega, Alison, and I found even more similarities between us. We are long lost sisters for real!

Ok, without further ado, here is my list!

1. I love to write, whether it be essays, facebook messages, notes, to do lists, cards, poems, blogs, whatever! I just love writing!
2. I am terribly afraid of being alone the rest of my life! I really want to get married and have children one day.
3. My dream job would be to come up with quotes! And traveling...
4. I love the following words: thus, fierce, alas, digress, spectacular, heed, joy, whom, and notwithstanding
5. If I find a song I like, I will listen to it on repeat for about a week before listening to it like a regular person!
6. In 7th grade my friend was diagnosed with cancer. This event effected me to the core and changed the way I view life. I have a desire to support causes for children with life-threatening illnesses.
7. I hate socialism. I mean, I really do. If you want to talk about it call me; I shouldn’t get started here…
8. I secretly hope to write a book one day (the secret is out now!).
9. I never tire of the ritualistic aspect to the Armed Forces. I love military bands, cadences, watching military funerals (despite how terrible that is), ceremonies, etc. I always leave with goose bumps and/or tears!
10. I love high fashion and wish I lived somewhere where I could actually wear high fashion styles.
11. I absolutely HATE the feeling I get after eating too many unhealthy foods or candy. I always forget about it and eat sweets anyway.
12. By the end of the summer I will be an Aunt to FOUR precious children. What a joy!!
13. I would love for my future husband to be Irish, Scottish, or English, I’m not picky! But, I have to go over there for that to happen I think…
14. I have always imagined myself living on a large farm with horses, dogs, goats, etc. and a huge closet for my clothes (that I would probably never have the chance to wear).
15. I would rather vacation in a large city than a beach somewhere.
16. One day I will probably go back to school to become a nurse. Maybe just one day…
17. I hate poor grammar and get embarrassed when I misspeak and someone corrects me.
18. I have no clue where to go with my life or what to do. I dread making decisions such as buying a car/house/moving/etc.
19. I actually enjoy rhetoric (but my one class was enough for now!).
20. I envy my peers in graduate school, that are happily married, and/or working jobs they love.
21. I hate sneezes. Actually, I hate any noises that noses make. I know it is natural but it is still gross.
22. I am a sucker for stories found in books such as Chicken Soup for the Soul.
23. I don’t like that awkward moment after giving or receiving a gift. The whole, “Thanks, I love it!” part!
24. I love my puppy! She is so fabulous and I am so glad I got her.
25. I am thankful I have a God that reveals Himself to me. And despite how far I may venture from Him, His arms are spread wide when I return to Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment