One year ago today the world lost a beautiful man, Heath Ledger. Before you think I am about to get all Tiger Beat on you, wait... and keep reading!
My sweet friend Amy and I were absolutely in love with Heath Ledger in high school. We learned the dance he did in A Knight's Tale to "Golden Years" and we went as far as ironing on pictures of him to a white pillowcase. I would not call us obsessed, just in touch with our sense of good taste in the looks of men. And I say looks because that is all he really possessed. I didn't know the man but he was certainly no Princess Di. Plus Brokeback Mountian RUINED my image of him. However, his loss is still sad to Amy and I. Thank you, Heath, for being beautiful and getting Amy and I through our high school years with a lovely face to watch on screen! May you Rest in Peace! HAHA - I know that is so cheesey! But what can I say, it went from JTT to Justin Timberlake (N*Sync style) to Heath Ledger.
No comments:
Post a Comment