I hope you are a big time Friends TV show fan (like me) so you can have a short laugh at the title of this post (again, like me).
So you are asking, why would a single woman, living at her parents house, with no children, and a plain job create a blog? The answer is: For all of those very reasons. I have nothing else productive to fill my time with, so why not?
However, heed this warning: This blog is for me and to expand and enhance my own personal writing styles. I went to college (woohoo) and became an English major and then graduated (by the GRACE of God!) and here I am, NOT writing in my big kid job. But that does not mean I have given up on my dream of writing. I do not want to get rusty when it comes to expressing things through words. So think of this as a Composition class more so than a blog. You have a life - I know you do - so I do not expect you to care about every little detail of my life.
I am going to record quotes I run across, pictures I find, and write stories that could one day turn into a best-selling book (okay, that was a little extreme, but maybe a couple hundred copies of my memoirs??). Oh, and I have a new puppy who will be fun to write stories about.
If you don't know me well (or AT ALL because you are a creeper that decided to read this, lame) then you may think this will be the most pointless, annoying, and so-not-fun blog but alas, you are in for quite a shock! I can entertain, my friends! Growing up I had (well, I still do have) 2 older siblings to compete with for my parents attention (now there are 4 as both of my siblings are married); I can be funny!
Disclaimer: I will be telling stories. If they are embarrassing and you are part of it, I may change your name. See? I am fair!
So grab a cup of hot Peach Ginger tea or a drink of your liking: black coffee, Cosmopolitan, classic Coke (no Pepsi allowed while reading this blog please), red wine, apple juice... whatever you fancy... and sit back and prepare to burn some calories smiling, laughing, crying, getting mad, or any other emotion I may be able to stir within you!
What to look forward to:
*Recent Ramblings
*My dislike list
*A walk down memory lane
*PHOTOS!
*If you have blogspot, be my friend! If not, you can still leave a comment because I marked the box saying anyone (even non-members!) could comment!
Yay for puppy stories! It can be "Darby and Me!" :)
ReplyDeleteExcited about your blog, cuz! Love you!
Im excited! Keep up the postings!
ReplyDeleteLucy